Rainie Yang misses father


According to Oriental Daily, Rainie Yang, who broke down when she found out about her father's death from myocardial infarction during her concert rehearsal last week, attended a Mercedes event recently and shared that she is currently doing well.

However, the singer was unable to hold back her tears when asked about her father's passing, saying, "I have a lot of regret for not being able to see him one last time. Whatever I want to say to him must be kept inside my heart. I hope he knows."

The 29-year-old also admitted that her father's death reminded her of the things they did when she was young, and made her realised how much she loved him.

She reminisced, "My father used to love driving me around when I was young. He even took me to a place to at duck wings. It is still my favourite food now."

Rainie also denied bearing any grudges towards her father despite the fact that she had to shoulder his debts for seven years when his business venture failed and said, "Helping parents is a daughter's responsibility."

Since her father has never remarried after leaving his family, Rainie and her sister will be managing his funeral.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment